REPURCHASED | Liquid Eyeliner

You know you truly love a product when you repurchase it, right? I think so at least. I bought my first one of these about a year ago and t...

lumenestuff
You know you truly love a product when you repurchase it, right? I think so at least. I bought my first one of these about a year ago and to be honest, I wasn't too impressed with it at first. In the middle of the winter I felt like having a winged eyeliner kind of day and I decided to give this little one a new try. Best decision ever. It's super black, one swipe is enough, the application is easier than with any other liquid eyeliner that I have tried. Even though it isn't waterproof it stays on all day long; no smudging. The price is somewhere in between 10 and 15 euros depending on where you buy it which isn't too bad at all for such a staple in my opinion.

How Lumene Introduces this product:

"Liquid Eyeliner is the perfect product for lining and defining the eyes with high-impact. Super long-wear formula is easy to apply and its skin compatibility is excellent. The firm, tapered tip of the applicator is easy to control and allows a precise application of the liner. Use it to subtly enhance or create showing bold lines. Precise definition eyeliner frames your eyes perfectly and you’ll get the look that definitely catches the eye. 

Arctic blueberry seed oil nourishes thin eyelid skin. Ideal for women of all ages who want to have a high-impact eye makeup and who look for long-wear eyeliner. Product contains over 90 % natural ingredients. Free from: fragrances, mineral oils and alcohol. 2,8 ml / 0.09 FL.OZ."

May your lines be the blackest of black and your wings be perfect enough to fly. See you soon xx

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS