NEW IN | SOUVENIRS FROM MADEIRA

About two weeks ago I pretty much emptied my never-ending wishlisht of products to the hands of my mom. She was leaving the country for a ...

thebalm2 thebalm1 About two weeks ago I pretty much emptied my never-ending wishlisht of products to the hands of my mom. She was leaving the country for a two-week getaway to Madeira and you know... tax free. All the makeup, all the skincare and oh the prices, oh the variety of products. I knew it was going to happen and it did. I'm happy it did. These are some products that I haven't been able to get my hands on in Finland and I'm stoked to try these out.

The Balm Nude'tude Palette - (For your suprise) I don't own too many palettes at all and I've been hearing a lot about this pretty much everywhere I've been going. All basic colors you'll need and stunning quality. Impressed.
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - My skin has been super dehydrated the last month or two and I feel like my moisturisers don't do anything special. This baby has been hyped about ridiculously lot in the blogger atmosphere and also in the world of youtube so I decided to give it a go. It is my first Origins product and I'm more than excited.
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer (Original) - Since the weather has been changing almost daily from warm to cold, from wet to dry, from windy to snowy, I've noticed that my foundation just does not want to stay on nicely the whole day. I'm just not keen on touching up my makeup trough the day and carrying a lot of bits with me around town so I decided to get a new primer. I haven't ever really used any other types of primers than luminizing ones and this one is pretty much a cult favorite these days. Haven't tried this on my face yet but I am excited to.

Will report back soon with some reviews and stuff...

*I am not completely happy with these photos but I really wanted to get this post up in time for you guys so*

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS