POW(D)ER DUO | GLOWY ALL-YEAR ROUND

When it comes to everyday bronzing and highlighting for me, it has to be quick and effortless, I don't want to spend more than 2 minu...

powdernew1 powder2 powder3
When it comes to everyday bronzing and highlighting for me, it has to be quick and effortless, I don't want to spend more than 2 minutes brushing the product onto my face. Natural, easy and quick. After a long search trough orange bronzing powders and disappearing highlighters I can finally say that I feel like I've found the ultimate combo for not only daytime wear, but also those intense party looks. Hyped enough? Let me tell you about them then.

Sensai Bronzing Powder in the shade "02 Deep Tan" - First of all, I own a lot of bronzers and contour powders. I don't collect them or anything but I have (too) many. Still, there's this little one that I tend to always grab almost like as a reflex pick. The shade is gorgeous, it's bronzey but not orange, it looks great even as a contour shade as well as just bringing some warmth to the face. There's tiny little gold shimmers running trough it which really flatters my yellow undertoned skin and makes it glowy without looking too intense or glittery. I sweep some under my cheekbones, bring it to my temples, add a tiny bit to the chin and by almost painting, adding two swipes to define my nose and complete the look. I've used this same product now for at least 6 months and I know that I won't be making any changes in the near future. Obsessed? Yes.

Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle" - I have a feeling we all know this was coming. To be honest, these days this could be called a cult favourite or something along those lines at least. Everyone and their moms uses this and there is a reason behind it. This flatters so many different skintones from the palest to the darkest mediums and even to the lightest of the darks. It's a shimmery champagne shade with a hint of rosy pink in it and it really does bring that angel-like glow to every single face. Even though this is super shimmery there is absolutely no glitters at all. Best highlighter I have ever tried and it lasts for ages.

What are your favorite products to contour & highlight with? Share them in the comments. xx

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS