RECAP TIME | ZWOLLE TRAVEL DIARY

1. The basic passport photo from the airport. Taking a flight to Amsterdam on the 17th of April from where I traveled to Zwolle by train. ...

nl1new
1. The basic passport photo from the airport. Taking a flight to Amsterdam on the 17th of April from where I traveled to Zwolle by train. 2. We all take this photo when on a plane, don't even try to say you don't. Our flight to Amsterdam was 2,5 hours but even though I was sick it went super quickly and the food was good too. I feel like It's never bad when flying with Finnair. 3. Sunny Zwolle! 4. Tired or what?
nl2
5. Food! On one of our first days in the city we found our way to a Belgian restaurant/pub and I can tell you, the chicken was to die for. 6. This is the place where we studied for the two weeks. I loved how creative the people were and how colorful it was. Definitely the coolest school I've ever been to. 7. Amsterdam time! On Saturday the 24th we took a train to the capital. Our main event there was to visit the photography museum Foam (as photography students usually do) and I can tell you it was incredible. 8. We were continuously told we should try the fries in Amsterdam since they are claimed to be the worlds best so this is how we ended up. Yum.
nl3
9. I found one of the weirdest things in the Netherlands compared to Finland being the breakfast. White bread with chocolate spread topped with either chocolate sprinkles (what?) or bananas. I ate this kind of breakfast a few times on the first week but I soon started missing rye bread. 10. On the last week we drove to Germany to see some museums. First we visited this cool art museum (will try and look up the name!) and then the Red Dot design museum which the photo is from. I don't think I've ever been to as interesting museums as those. 11. Sunny times. Trying to write a blog post with the crappiest internet ever = not fun. 12. We had a little down moment while editing and our teacher suprised us with some finnish chocolate! How awesome is that?

A quick round up of this all; I spent two weeks in a town called Zwolle in The Netherlands (1,5 hours from Amsterdam with a train) as an exchange student. I had an awesome experience and I think I'm kinda running out of words to describe this all. Basically I had the best time ever and I would do it again any day... Would you guys want to see more photos from my trip? I have some on a GoPro and some on a normal camera... What do you all think? Comment below!

See you soon
- Mel

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS