S-P-L-U-R-G-E

It's been a while hasn't it? I think so. The good news? I'm back. I will do a life recap post as soon as possible but to be s...

11208701_10204624687281071_293742020_n 11216458_10204624687161068_1348368635_n

It's been a while hasn't it? I think so. The good news? I'm back. I will do a life recap post as soon as possible but to be said quickly, two last weeks of mine I have spent in a lovely town called Zwolle that is located in The Netherlands. I went there as an excange student and just like usually; when you're out of the country, some shopping is going to happen. Except this time a lot of shopping happened.

The moment I stepped into the first proper cosmetics store I visited in Zwolle called Douglas, I had a (not so little) shock. Benefit products! Before that day I had never seen any products from the brand in store and I knew damage was going to be made. Believe it or not, I was good that day and I restricted myself from buying the whole counter and I ended up only getting the High Beam highlighter (27 euros). But did I go back next week? Yes.

I think it would be a bit pointless rambling on about the products before I've tried them out, so excpect reviews coming your way soon. Also, to be honest with you, this isn't all I bought since I found some nice additions to my wardrobe too... How would a clothing haul sound like?

Will be back soon!
- Mel

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS