CATCHING UP / MAY/JUNE

1. Selfies. Not much more to say about that. 2. Basically this is everyones dream, right? The banana one is now my new favorite and what...

catchupkollaasi2
1. Selfies. Not much more to say about that. 2. Basically this is everyones dream, right? The banana one is now my new favorite and what's so sad about it it's that it is limited edition, which basically means you will find me hunting down every single jar in the city. 3. Being a tourist in my hometown. I love seeing new places and being a little tourist-y and this time I did it in my hometown. Sunny, warm day, camera and a good friend in Helsinki = perfection. 4. Basically the best salad ever. Yums.
catchup1
5. My favorite thing to wake up to. The dog is awake so I need to get up too but to be honest I don't mind. Its the little things, right? Especially this furry one. 6. Our first barbeque attempt ever and I have to say I'm impressed. Maybe I'm gifted by the BBQ gods or something. 7. More tourist photos from Helsinki. I love this city. 8. As you can see, I'm good at dressing very summer appropriate (not) and I wear loads of bright colors. Well I'm trying at least.

How's your June been?
- Mel

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS