CURRENT BEAUTY FAVES | I'm back!

Hey peeps! It has been a while. The past few weeks I've been thinking about starting blogging again and well, here I am. Today I'm...

yritys yritys2 Hey peeps! It has been a while. The past few weeks I've been thinking about starting blogging again and well, here I am. Today I'm sharing with you my most loved beauty products of the moment, hope you get some new ideas on the (never-ending) shopping list that we all seem to have. Let's do this!

1. Eau De Lacoste Pour Elle Sparkling | First of all, how cute is this bottle? Then second, the actual fragrance. It is s-t-u-n-n-i-n-g. Girly, fun, florally and sweet but nothing too crazy and overly strong. An easy to wear scent perfect for everyday use. On the official Lacoste website it's described as "a light-hearted fragrance featuring dreamy notes of French macaroon and earthy patchouli". Like, who doesn't love macaroons? Just beautiful.

2. Depend eyelashes in the style "Sandra" | To be honest with you, before trying these lashes for the first time the other week, I had never tried Depend eyelashes. What a mistake! These are some beautiful quality falsies that are very flexible and easy to apply. I use the glue from the brand Kiss with all my lashes and these last all night. They are natural enough to use on an everyday basis but they add a nice thickness to my lashes. It's a yes from me!

3. Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer | So, in the past few months, I have seem to found a new thing to collect. That's primers. There is absolutely nothing better than a great primer that helps the foundation glide on effortlessly and the makeup last the whole day. And when I mean the whole day, I actually mean the whole day. This primer here, does it all for me. It controls my oils, hydrates, makes my foundation apply nicely and contains SPF 20. I think I have found the one. (For now at least.)

4. NYX Tame & Frame brow pomade in "Blonde" | On an everyday basis, I tend to use only brow gel but when I want those perfect brows... well, that's when this product comes in handy. It is very simular to the well known Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade but around one third of the price. Yay for budget finds! Learning to use this isn't the easiest if you have used just a brow pencil in the past but with some practice it will all be good and great. Hello great brows and thanks NYX for another great wallet-friendly find!

5. Lumene Eyebrow shaping wax | Did someone mention brow gel? I think most of us finns have tried this by now but it took a long time for me to be ready to separate from my trusty Maybelline one. Good choice it was. I honestly don't think I will buy another brow gel in my life if this is available. It's just that good.

6. Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in "Alluring Rose" | I mean, who doesn't love a good blusher? Pigmented but not too pigmented, beautiful color and easy to blend. What more could a girl want? This ticks all the boxes for me and I think I need to go pick up a few more colors.

7. Loreal Paris Super Liner in "Intense Black" | Cat-eye made easy! Super black color that doesn't budge and a tiny 0.4mm tip (that's like realllly precise). The ultimate tool to the perfect wing. I have been rocking a cat-eye almost every single day after buying this and I'm not getting enough. Would repurchase in a heartbeat.

8. Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara | I know, i know, I'm a bit late on this! Got there in the end and oh how I am glad that I did. Easy to say - the best mascara that I have ever tried. Drugstore, high-end and all that. And I've tried quite a few. A new makeup bag staple for me and I don't think I will find a product in a while that can beat this. Hello amazing lashes!

This is all for now guys. If you have any post ideas (I know I have a long list already but more is more in this case) please leave them below in the comments. See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 COMMENTS